Thursday, May 14, 2015

NOL - Losses in Q1 narrow to US $11 million







The last time I traded NOL was May 6th. It was the final time I put a stop on trading this counter because of it's volatility and it's choppiness where one day it goes up and another day it suffer reactions again. It is now in a trading range where $$ is hard to made. In the near term, I expect it to come down more. To make $$ in this counter, the only strategy is a hit and run and trades must be finished within intraday.

In fact, 2 days back on a Tuesday, I posted my bearish outlook on NOL in Facebook where I believed the stock was on the verged on collapsing and prices would decline. True to that statement, the stock indeed suffered some reactions as we saw today. In the near term, I shall rotate to some other counters to make $ rather than sticking on eyes forever on NOL. Basically, I am done with this counter and it's time to make $$ elsewhere.

If you want to follow my next trade and make $$ with me, coming next Tuesday, I shall hold the workshop to showcase a selections on my watchlist so you can follow my calls. Interested parties can register:

Workshop Date: 19th May 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator