Monday, May 18, 2015

Trade Secrets Revealed - May 19th 2015





Today is a hard day to trade the market. Whatever stocks that was on my watchlist mostly gap up and price already rose. Tomorrow shall be a better day and I can't wait once again to reveal and share my trade secrets to those who are coming. There is this one method that I think it's important to showcase so that all shall not be slaughter in the dark for nothing. It's called the "gaps" which is very common in most Singapore stocks, take for example in Yuuzoo today. 

Well, in the workshop tomorrow, I shall show the punch in the hole where one can easily identify and use it to your own advantage. Do register asap for a better grasp of this powerful knowledge. Also look at NOL now, after my video post on how I cleverly spotted the crash, as of now, it's tanking mad!


Workshop Date: 19th May 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator