Friday, May 8, 2015

Yuuzoo - A 6 Pip Fast Trade, $$ in Mins






What a superb trade earlier we had with my software port whatsapp service. Earlier this week, we made a small loss in Ezion as posted below. The loss was a 1-2 pip cut loss that was pretty tight and it got triggered. In that blog post, I mentioned that I was more determined than ever to get everyone to make back that loss and so I was watching and gunning for the next stock that run and make $$. Add me on Instagram for the next stock.

http://instagram.com/stockmarketmindgames

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/05/ezion-small-loss.html





Today, Yuuzoo gap up early in the morning. It was scary and I wasn't sure if it was bullish anymore until I saw from 0.167 all the way back to 0.162 and slowly starting to recover, it was plain obvious that a flush just took place. So immediately, I gave all my clients who subscribed the software port whatsapp service an entry call at 0.167. Within a few minutes, the stock shot up towards the 0.172 level and that's where I believe I saw some kind of trick in the buy/sell Q which warrant me to gave a sell call.

From 0.167 to 0.172, it was definitely a good run, considering the fact that it only lasted a few minutes and $$ was made in a fast fashion. The stock thereafter suffered reactions and collapsed towards the 0.164 where validated my analysis on that Fake buy/sell Q. For those who wants to join me, please come for the FREE Stock Operation Workshop next Wednesday. There are still some seats left.

Workshop Date: 13th May 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator