Wednesday, March 28, 2018

OCBC - Intraday Shorting



The market is dangerously and extremely volatile as I highlighted it to my students earlier in the morning before market starts. During this volatility, if you can take swings, you can trade yourself if you have already learnt the skills or you can come for my private events to learn more and think twice first before you want to execute trades. I am particularly pleased with this student where I believe he's constantly on the trading mode where he just finished making $840 in shorting OCBC based on my morning outlook. The market is moving swiftly with speed and one must be able to adapt fast and volatile market conditions. Hence do not trade if you cannot afford risks or if you don't know what you are experiencing. Congrats and continue the good work!

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Strategies Event from Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist