Wednesday, March 7, 2018

A Smart Money Analysis Session by Ronald K - Batch 1 Ended






Just concluded batch 1 of the smart money analysis session last evening. It was really a lot of people and I have to work till quite late in the evening. It's all well worth it as I see that everyone is happy, cheering and hungry for more knowledge. During the session, I shared a powerful tip on some stocks which all of them copied and took picture for future reference. Here, I thank everyone for coming and appreciated you for taking your time to come listen to me. In the coming months, I will be super busy with more people and more sharing. The next one is on Tuesday so don't miss it. Register below if you are interested.

Eventbrite - Register for Short Term Trading with Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist