Tuesday, March 6, 2018

SembMarine - A LIVE Watching with Buy/Sell Queues








It was hell of an experience yesterday when I conducted my once a year full day trading program. During the event, I shared many stocks, my thinking process and how I scan for potential stocks to run the next day. Sembmarine was the stock I gave yesterday to everyone and I repeatedly telling everyone that the stock will be running soon and I didn't expect it to run so much today with just a 1 day difference. The buy/sell Queues that we witnessed yesterday was all real and it indeed performed to what I expected today.

I saw many made $ and sent me their trade records which is something I am happy that most of them took actions and made $. We locked in profits early in the morning first and then towards the noon, we searched for good potential stocks like Sembmarine that gap up today. :)

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/03/full-day-live-trading-dow-numbers.html

Eventbrite - Register for Short Term Trading with Ron K














I captured the Top Volume earlier in the morning for study and analysis and for those who came yesterday, use what I taught you all in the class to scan for stocks and do the right homework. Other than that, here, I congrats everyone who made $ in Sembmarine by longing it near bottom at 1.90. Super good work, looking forward for the next event.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/03/sembcorp-marine-high-speed-selling.html

Eventbrite - Register for Short Term Trading with Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist