Tuesday, March 13, 2018

LIVE Stock Tips from Ronald K - March 20th, 2018 Talk



Last evening, I shared and conducted a simple and effective talk on smart money. It was a short talk but I shared some stock that exuded smart money movements and how to spot such movements in the 5 minute chart. I also elaborated some short term trading strategies on how to spot stocks for fast scalping and Contra trading. Sembmarine was a stock that run a little today where I spotted the collection points which was also elaborated during the talk last evening.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2018/03/sembmarine-traded-130-lots.html

Coming next Tuesday, I will be giving out some LIVE stock tips for those who are interested to do Contra trading. I had too many requests lately and hence I decided to conduct my last sharing for the month before I start April with a big bang. Those who are interested in my LIVE stock alerts and tips can register for my event next Tuesday March 20th.

Eventbrite - Register for LIVE Stock Tips from Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist