Wednesday, March 28, 2018

A Stock Sharing Session - Learning Points on Market Volatility






Conducted a joint event with my partner yesterday to share and talk about the current stock market and the volatility conditions and I appreciated everyone who came as I shared some freebies and some stocks on how to spot those turning points. In the coming weeks, I am going to get even more busier with more public speaking, more private sharing, some LIVE trading and some interactions on how to speed up the learning process on trading short term. My next talk and next event shall be on next Tuesday April 3rd, thank you all who registered as it's almost full again. Please come early and bring a pen to copy down some trading tricks.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Strategies Event from Ron K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist