Saturday, March 16, 2019

A Talk on Smart Money Movements - How to Use Simple Charting Platform







Had a great morning speaking to so many fellow traders and enthusiast investors who loves trading the stock market. Today is a good day as I shared many strategies on smart money movements and also learning how to see washing took place in many stocks. By using simple charting platform and the time and sales from any brokerage platforms, one is able to see smart money signals on the buy side and selling from the queues numbers. Since it is the weekend, I also went to bought some good for everyone who attended and I hope you all learnt something today that you can use it in your next trading session. Thank you and see you all soon again. If you are interested to know what platform I use to trade, come for my March 26th event and I shall share more there. Register below.

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on catching Explosive Moves

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist