Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Koufu - Through the Lens







Conducted a preview earlier in the morning where I shared some stocks and watching the market LIVE. One of the stock we were watching was koufu when it was 0.735. The stock was strong even though the market sold down yesterday. In fact, Koufu was a stock we traded and profited last week and today I revisited this counter again since there was some small buying going on.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/03/koufu-profited-from-breakout.html


From silent not moving till at 3.30pm, the stock started to have a uproar where the buyers were slowly accumulating. See the 5 minute chart and see how the stock broke out. It was slow and steady and the climb was real. Towards the end of day, it touched 0.775 where I locked in some $$ and the stock might continue to climb higher or it might suffer some selling first? I don't know but I know I am moving to the next stock.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist