Saturday, March 9, 2019

Stock Preview Malaysia - How to See 1 Lot Markers






Had a long talk today in the office at Malaysia. Again, many people turned up and my topic today was rotation with 1 lot marking. Most and in fact many loved short term trading and hence I decided to share more on how to spot fakes and real 1 lot markers in the time and sales. In the Malaysia stock market, the 1 lot marker is 1000 shares while in Singapore, it's 100 shares but because both countries allow Contra trading, the strategy works equally same in SG and MY. The most enjoyable part was the small chatting session I had with the participants after my talk as I shared more pointers and stock tips for my game plan next week. I took a flight back today and I am dead tired now but still nothing beats the drive I have for my work and trading. Looking forward to the SG and US market next week.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist