Friday, March 15, 2019

DBS - Top Volume Appearance







DBS gap down in the 5 min chart today. If I remembered the last time this happened, the stock rebounded fiercely because the gap was near demand zone with some mini flushes. Today the stock is in Top Volume with price rising fast after the gap down. Will the price continue to maintain and rise slowly? If you asked me personally, I believe it will but it will take time as the stock is now absorbing the overhanging supply slowly first before a burst of strength can be witnessed. Let's see.

Eventbrite - Register for a talk on catching Explosive Moves

Update: 15/3/2019, 10:27am





DBS trended higher after my blog post!! Wow, the stock ran big time after that gap down at the mini flushes!







I am happy that my Tuesday bullish Whatsapp alert on UOB yielded profits. As my observation for DBS was correct, UOB just followed the DBS waved and trended higher. So happy my student made $600 from my alerts. Congrats

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist