Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Raffles Education - Brokeout




Today Raffles Education brokeout, however I wasn't surprised because it was all planned by the BBs. Actually, I already told Jerry, Jack and a few others 2 days back to watch Raffles Education. However, today is the best day because it was ready to trend higher and so I decided to post it first thing in the morning. Today is the best day to buy Raffles Education because all emotions will be eliminated. It's like just buy first thing in the morning and it shall go. Like what I told everyone in the seminar I hate emotion, I believe this is what all are looking for.

Last week, when I posted on Raffles Education, http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2012/02/raffles-education-brokeout.html an anonymous said this stock's rallying power already ended. By reading that comment, I know what kind of trader he is and his strategy. I call myself a market psychologist for a reason because all I read is BBs' and public mind. Well, today when Raffles Education brokeout, anonymous disappeared. I realized one thing, every time when the market or I proved some anonymous wrong, they disappeared. They dare not leave their name or email addresses down. That's fine with me, but it just showed me their mentality and their actions. All they can do is leave negative comments, but they can't prove and show themselves. Obviously they are here for some tips or trying to get a market outlook for the day. I will continue to welcome them but I suggest all to ignore them because it's a total waste of time to reply. One should spent more time studying the market so to gain experience and knowledge.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator