Monday, February 13, 2012

STI - On Guard

Like I was sharing in my seminar, the 89 points dropped in Dow Jones didn't worry me because it could mean some panic/profit taking. While many were looking to short last Friday because it came down, I was staying very neutral until I believe I saw the BBs short selling. Last Friday's action in STI could be just profit taking. Today, I expect the market to resume it's upward force. I am not sure how strong is it, but I am looking to unload my long holdings if market allows me to. I am not looking to buy anymore. I shall patiently wait for STI to reach my speculated target and when that moment happens, I shall watch for the K Turn to bet it on the downside.

UPDATE 13/2/2012 5:29PM. 


Market rally after I posted in the morning.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator