Wednesday, December 12, 2012

KepCorp - Results of Absorption


December 10th, I called for an absorption of supply for KepCorp.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/12/kepcorp-absorption-mode.html


2 days later today, the stock broke out to a high of 10.88 as of now.

In my preview last night, I briefly explain how BBs do wash sales and create a breakout like what we saw in Informatics. Tomorrow night and Saturday morning, I shall share and show for those who are attending how to see through wash sales and absorption. Of course, while I am going to explain the theory with charts, how much one absorb is up to individual because I view the market differently from the rest of the gurus/educators, that is why my hit rate is high. If I made a loss, I post, I don't hide, everything is transparent as compared to other sites/blogs which either has no trade records or no losing trades.

While I still receive skepticism, that is ok because I can't please everyone. As long as my calls are accurate and I keep winning from the market, that to me is the most important. I dare to be different because I have no TA or FA which almost everyone is using. I use only MA which gives me consistent accurate calls. If you are interested to know what stocks to watch out for and how to beat the stock market in a consistent manner, join me tomorrow or Saturday session. Like I said, no hard sell because I believe in freedom of decision and I won't be like any of the educators you experienced in the market.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator