Wednesday, December 26, 2012

GMG - Manipulation Of Higher Rubber Price?




Dec 24th 2012, about 6pm after market close. I had a chat with one of my oldest student. As we chatted, I asked him to watch GMG because it was ready to go. Dec 25th 2012, it was Xmas so there wasn't any trading. Today the stock just broke out furiously after that phone call with my student.

Now, most public would either buy at the accumulation phase or the price breakout phase because there are activity. However for me and my style, I would look to time my entry as close as possible to the real breakout so that I can Contra without paying a single cent upfront and use my CFD without any emotional imbalance rides. Moreover my funds are not tied up which allows me to punt other stocks. So is this breakout an indication of higher rubber price to come? Are there a dearth of supply for rubber or was it just some manipulation of rubber prices? I don't know the answer but I know how to do TIMING. That's all I do as a speculator, no news, no TA, no FA, just TIMING, TIMING, and TIMING.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator