Tuesday, December 4, 2012

YHM - BBs In





Earlier today at 12.45pm, I was scanning some stocks that have potential. YHM and Artivision came into the picture. Actually, for Artivision, I gave my call during last week's close group student forum. As for YHM, I just happened to saw it today before it was about to turn. I posted both on the blog earlier.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/12/yoma-elongated-breakout.html

YHM continued it's strength after I made my call to all, reaching a high of 0.032/0.033. Could this be the start of a run? I believe so.

As my student base grows, I am planning and working on some other projects which are in the pipeline that will benefit all. The first being the creation of the student chat group which enables all to share ideas, knowledge and interact. More to come in the near future so watch out for this space.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator