Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Prelude To The Next Big Stock by Ronald K

















A sellout crowd and the biggest ever seminar conducted by Ronald K. We were at the phillip securities yesterday and I was sharing on how bubble is formed and burst. This is a prelude to my next big stock to come. Look at the top volume. Can you see anything there for shopping? If you can't see means you missed out last night's session.

Well, I wanna thank all of you for attending and coming march, oh my, a series of $$ making events is pipping up. There is a lot of work to be done here and after the talk yesterday, I am arranging for all the logistics to get things moving asap as time wait for no man.

This coming Thursday, Feb 20th 2014, I am giving a market outlook 2014 with some powerful trading ideas. The event is only first come first serve and it will be held else where. Please note that this is not a stock preview. It's a seminar, so everyone can attend because it's a public event. In this seminar, I will share with you one more thing which is the stocks I am currently watching and gunning. Interested parties, kindly send me an email.

Seminar Date: 20th February 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "Market outlook 2014"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator