Saturday, February 8, 2014

DOW Jones - 165 Points!




As mentioned earlier in my blog that a super big move was coming, it indeed appeared the past few days. The other night when the Dow was slammed down 326 points was indeed a flush. These past 2 days, all 326 points was recovered by Thursday's 189 points and last night's 165 points!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/02/capitaland-top-volume-appearance-secret.html

To make these all exciting and while I knew that everybody is nervous and watching for the non farm pay roll data trying to speculate whether the Dow was up or down, I gave my forward prescient prediction in the SMMG Club to let all students know that based on my Mind Analysis where I think ahead of the BBs, the DOW will have more strength last night. It seemed hindsight to the public now but students knew the post was made yesterday afternoon and NOT in the night. Joining the SMMG Club definitely have some advantages over the blog itself since my goal is to help the students.


The stock market is a game of deception. Don't read the news or hear the tips. Trust the chart, it has all the answer ahead of the market. The general rule of thumb is to Buy on probability and Sell on confirmation. Coming Monday, my outlook is that STI would gap up a little bit and start having reactions. Have a nice weekend. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator