Friday, February 21, 2014

Dow Jones - +92 Points





As predicted last night during the most powerful public sharing seminar, the Dow turned green! Of course, some of them traded and made $ too.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/02/dow-jones-speculated-green.html

While the Dow was green, my student's Noble trade was also green. He longed 10 lots at 0.93 and sold at 1.01. That to me is a very good swing trade which I am often lacking of! Today, I am just waiting to see my stock go green and looking to book some profits. Those who came yesterday, please open your eyes to see that stock which I gave, would appear in top volume with price rising today!

Some things are hard and difficult to explain on the blog. So coming next Tuesday's sharing, it shall be a mind blowing stock operation preview. I have got something that I want to share that will benefit you immensely like what I shared during the seminar yesterday which I did not share on my blog. Interested parties can register. I am left with a few more seats only.

Preview Date: 25th February 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator