Friday, February 14, 2014

Top Volume - Best Scanner In The World


Many people asked me how do I scan for stocks. Do I use a scanner or do I use something else? My answer was pretty simple. I use something that is free which is the top volume and it's readily available on any cash account trading platform. One can also use the shareinvestor free stock prices.
http://www.shareinvestor.com/prices/stock_prices.html

This top volume is the best scanner ever and it allowed me to scan for powerful stocks that can breakout big time. Do I need to subscribe for other scanners? The answer is NO! In my course, I will teach students on how to scan stocks for less than 5 seconds and how to pick the right one with the biggest movement. Traditional scanners only scan end of day and even so after scanning, out of 10-20 counters, how do we pick the correct counters so that it would breakout big time and doesn't suffer from liquidity issues? After using my scanning strategy, I am sure you wouldn't want to go back to use your traditional indicators and scanners anymore and it would save you $$ because you don't have to pay for traditional lagging scanners which only scans based on criteria and parameters. I scan based on BBs' movements which has more high hit rates, and the best part? Scan with your eyes which is so much faster!!

Every stocks I selected is based on Top Volume but more importantly, it's free without paying for monthly and yearly subscription fee. The secret is pretty simple but to make big bucks, you would need to put in a little more effort. My next big trade is also based on scanning the Top Volume counters and I am confident it would yield me rewards. I will share this very secret on Tuesday's preview. Interested parties can register.

Preview Date: 18th February 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator