Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tritech - Profits Secured At Top




The same student yesterday who made a call on OEL yesterday and $$ in Tritech again today within contra!
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/02/oel-students-call.html
Not only is his conviction and guts picking up, his skills is improving too!! Great work!!

On another note, I am pleased to announced that I will be one of the spokespeople for the Phillip Poems 2.0 stock challenge. Looking at all 4 high profile spokespeople, they are all from Phillips and I am the only external person. Here I would like to thank Phillip for putting me in as a spokes person and giving me this opportunity..
http://www.poems.com.sg/stockchallenge/spokespeople.php

Coming next Tuesday Stock Operation Preview, I will give a sneak peak of how to do contra trades effectively so that one can trade without forking a single cent out. To the big mass it maybe risky, but to me, if you use the correct skill set and methodology, finishing a trade within contra period shouldn't be a problem just like how I did it one year back with 100% hit rate.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/10/contel-corp-zero-loss-contra-hit-rate.html

Interested parties can register:

Preview Date: 25th March 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator