Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Capitaland - The Top Volume Appearance Secret!







Ever since I made a $9000 loss in Capitaland, I was like a man on mission with a beast attitude. And the worst feeling last week was seeing my $8000 profits turned into $2000 which made more even more determined and hungry for success.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/01/capitaland-deep-wound-greed-kills.html

So today I made $2000 in Capitaland. However I got the timing off yesterday when I went long at 2.77 and when this morning it gap down to 2.73 because of the Dow was down -329 points, I wasn't even panic at all because I knew a staged rebound was in place and so I hang on from -$8000 loss to see a profit of +$2000 which I secured and booked it of course. It was hell of an exhilarating ride but it was definitely a good day to test and train my calmness and coolness when things go wrong. Don't be panic, take a deep breath, don't focus on the $$ part and let the supply & demand play out itself.






To show that I was very confident that Capitaland would run today. I made my bold statement and defying persona when it comes to speculation to a mass of public social medias. From the public forum to twitter to facebook, I mentioned and said "Capitaland looks really good now. may appear in top 30 volume later or tomorrow with price rising." Indeed in the later part of the afternoon, Capitaland really galloped to the Top 30 Volume with price rising to a high of 2.79 form 2.73 as captured in the screenshot! Now the question was how did I know Capitaland would rise and appear in Top 30 Volume today? What did I see but you don't? Can technical/fundamentals achieve such kind of accuracy? I had done this many and countless times where this particular skill had already became a subconscious art in me. This art has transcended my skill to a whole new level where me myself don't know where the limit is. Below is one of the post where I made the Top 30 Volume appearance with price rising call. There are more, and unless you have the time to go through the whole blog, you will find more amazing and unbelievable posts. :)

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/01/oceanus-hidden-buying.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/01/oceanus-luck-of-my-ferrari.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator