Friday, February 28, 2014

Beng Kuang - Dropped to Low of 0.125!





Today after market closed, the price for Beng Kuang suffered a heavy drop to a low of 0.125. It seemed as though the BBs had booked profits and sell more of their holdings or we won't witness a long bar down!

Today is the happiest day of my life because I finally got to collect my car after a long wait. Drove and played around with the aesthetics and performance of the prancing horse. I won't take this for granted because I don't know when one day I won't be able to enjoy such a ride again. I am going to work doubly harder and let my money work harder for me. Found the secret to long lasting success and I can't wait to share it to everyone. I will be at the Phillip event tomorrow at Ngee Ann City. Interested parties can come.

http://www.poems.com.sg/luckydraw/

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator