Thursday, September 4, 2014

Charisma Energy - SECURES A CONTRACT OF APPROXIMATELY USD72M



Oh my god! My prediction is super accurate! What I believed and what I saw yesterday on that hidden buying when I first posted on my blog at 9:09am materialized!! Today's trading halt in Charisma was indeed a good news with a big contract worth USD $72million!! Check out the below link and read my short post on Charisma Energy yesterday and today and you will know!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2014/09/charisma-energy-trading-halt.html

There’s a fine line between eccentrics and geniuses. If you’re a little ahead of your time you’re an eccentric, and if you’re a little too late, you’re a failure, but if you hit it right on the head, you’re a genius.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator