Thursday, September 11, 2014

Top Volume Capture - Tomorrow's Running Counters


One stock as captured in this Top Volume will continue to run tomorrow and another one not in Today's Top Volume will also run then appear in the Top Volume with price rising. I will post my trade record once the trade is done. For those who are interested to join me next Tuesday for the Stock Operation Preview and know the next hot stock like what I posted in the SOMM Club this morning, you can register below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/09/thaibev-million-shares-snapping-and.html

Preview Date: 16th September 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator