Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stock Operation Preview - 30th September



Just conducted and concluded the Stock Operation Course earlier today. Thank you for all those who attended the course and hope you have learnt something powerful today. In the coming weeks, we will see each other again when I conduct my student sharing session.

Coming next Tuesday, I will be conducting the last few Stock Operation Preview for those who are interested to make $$ with me in the stock market. As I shared with the students earlier today on the stocks we will be watching for next week, I shall replicate what I shared earlier today for those who are attending next Tuesday's preview. Interested parties can register:

Preview Date: 30th September 2014, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator