Wednesday, April 10, 2019

A Stock Operation Preview - April Course Sold Out



The April Stock Operation Course is now fully sold out for April after last night's preview. So many of you came and thanks for signing up my program. I had been teaching courses for the past 7 years and I must say that for 7 years, I had been conducting courses almost every month which is something very enriching and delightful when I can help others. My next SG course shall be in June 2019 since May I will be flying to Malaysia for another business trip as it's going to get very hectic.

Very soon, I shall be expanding at some other overseas market and do lesser in Singapore. Those who came for my talk last evening, I hope you all take back the stock market pointers I shared yesterday and looking forward to teach you more in my April class. Thank you.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist