Saturday, April 27, 2019

Traders Fair Malaysia 2019 - How to Pick Multibagger Stocks








Another long day at work as I conducted a talk at the Malaysia Traders Fair Open Space. It was jammed packed and a lot of people while I start sharing my topics on the Big Boys buying/selling and then slowly transitioned into finding multibagger stocks. I participated in many chats and also many photo taking sessions as I really enjoyed my talk and the energy there. Looking forward to the Singapore Traders Fair in October 2019. This time round, I shall be sharing another hot topic combined with giving out some hot stocks during the session which will be beneficial for the your trade. Don't miss it!

At the mean while, I shall see all the local participants in my talk next Tuesday where I shall share the market depth analysis for the first time. Register below if you are interested.

Register Now - How to Trade Using Market Depth

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist