Friday, April 12, 2019

A Small Batch Sharing - Insights to Trading with Big Boys




It was a eventful evening yesterday where I revealed some tricks that I used to trade the market almost everyday. Also for the first time, I shared my toolbox and the trading kits I used to do short term trading which yield me high precision and accuracy when performing short term trades. I created a small batch sharing instead of a big group because I prefer some real traders who are hungry to make $ and it's also easier to convey my message to a smaller group than a big class. Last evening was really one of the better sessions as many of them took back something from me and I managed to deliver what I want to share. Looking forward to the next session soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist