Saturday, April 20, 2019

Stock Operation Learning - Day 1, Rewinding and Learning




Long day today as I continue my Stock Operation Course for the April 2019 intake. Again, here, I thank everyone for coming today and learning from me. Many years had passed and unknowingly, I had been teaching and coaching for so many students who are mainly from Singapore but also came all over the world to come learning from me.

My next stop will be Malaysia again since I had another course there in May. It's an enriching day today as I shared my journey and some stock market tips and tricks on how to scan for the right counters to trade and also which stocks are going to be hot. I see all of you copying down the secrets I shared and I hope to drive you all to trade properly in the coming weeks/months. Thanks and see ya'll soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist