Monday, April 15, 2019

Asian Pay TV - A 15% Run




Saw this counter earlier in the morning but did not dare to enter since it had been stagnant for a very long time and did not move up every time it appeared in the Top Volume. The stock had been very tricky to trade and today it gap up in the 5 minute chart where I thought it was good to enter. However as mentioned in my earlier post, I said that the market looked like coming down and it indeed is turning down now at the moment with many blue chips simmering. The STI indeed gap up and started selling down as per predicted. Click and see the link below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/04/top-volume-market-falling.html



Since I knew the STI would simmer off, I decided not to trade and long Asian Pay TV even though the stock looks not bad. I would rather go shorting with the blue chips and follow the big wind instead of taking 1 stock which might or might not buck the whole trend. As of now, many banks are selling down a little. By studying the Top Volume, it provides you many clues and insights as to how and what the market is going to do.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist