Monday, April 8, 2019

Top Volume - Ronald K Trading ToolBox





This morning was great as many stocks started to show some positive bullish behavior. So many stocks yet so many opportunities to start watching and scanning those potential counters in your watchlist. I had many requests lately for me to do a preview to showcase my trading toolbox and what I use everyday to trade and make $$ in the market. I have some tools that I use to observe and scan the market like the Top 30 Volume and also some trading strategies which I use daily to hit the market. If you are interested to know and find out more, click on the below button to register for my talk on April 23rd. Been very busy lately and this is the only available date I have at the moment.

Eventbrite - Sneak Peak To Ronald K Trading Toolbox

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist