Monday, November 18, 2019

Tritech - Top Volume Price Explosion




On November 12 2019, I alerted everyone to watch Tritech closely as I saw some BBs trying to move the stock. There was some sneaky buying and then some absorption but the stock wasn't quite ready. I penned down my observation and I told everyone that something was brewing in this counter. Click below to read my blog post on Nov 12.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/11/tritecjh-watching-stock.html

Today the stock really had some fireworks. It gap up with some good news and it validated that my observation was correct. Early in the morning, it was already in the Top 30 volume and it was running. Until now, it was still strong and maintained it's price in the Top 30 Volume. As for what I saw in this stock on Nov 12, I can only say you have to watch how the sneaky buying took place by buying and throwing. Congrats to all who longed and made $$.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist