Tuesday, November 12, 2019

A Rex Intl Stock Outlook - How Rex Ran Up So Much






Conducted a preview last evening where I shared the recent run up in Rex Intl. The market is hot but only oil penny stocks and others weren't as flourishing as those counters. I shared how to spot stocks like Rex Intl and what signals to see before taking a trade. It's close to year end and to be able to see so many people coming on a Monday night to listen for my talk is something I really appreciate. As the year is coming to and end, I believe there might be some window dressing effect and most of the stocks will try to run a little. Hope the stocks I shared with you all last evening is going to profitable even though I lost some $$ recently. See you all soon!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist