Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Watching Stocks with Ron K - How to Watch the Top 30 Volume





Another day of a sell out crowd. Shared my trading tips and tricks and share how to use the Top 30 Volume everyday to pick stocks like Rex. You must first analysis for appearance and disappearance of stocks in the Top 30 Volume. Then suddenly when a stock re-appeared again, you start taking notice and copying down the stock name for observation in the charts.

The market was sluggish earlier in the morning but then while I was doing a sharing earlier, the market moved like hot cakes. Many counters ran and everyone was watching live with me. One day even made $40,000 on Rex Intl because of my tip to her. I see everyday was learning today and I was very happy to be able to relate message across as the lady who made $40,000 was my best testament. Thank you all for coming!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist