Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Breadtalk - Top Volume Price Surged










Breadtalk just surged higher earlier in the morning today. From the collections in the chart to the run, it was all nicely setup. The Top Volume earlier in the morning was full of stocks running higher like Breadtalk, Hi-P, AEM and some others. But I was more interested in Breadtalk because this stock was under my radar when I posted on Nov 14 last Thursday on the link below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/11/breadtalk-top-volume-pop-out.html

Today's continuous running up in price is the resultant effort from what I observed on Nov 14. The stock looks ok, but I prefer to wait for a while if I want to re enter for trading. Study the Top 30 Volume because it's always full of information and clues.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist