Friday, November 29, 2019

Dyna-Mac - Moved Up in Down Market






Dyna Mac moved up a little today. The stock just shot up from 0.116 to 0.123 earlier and there was some form of buying. This was a stock I posted on my blog on Tuesday where I drew on the Dyna-mac chart that it would break down below 0.120. Indeed, it just happened last 2 days and recovered from there. Click below to see my Tuesday's blog post.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/11/dyna-mac-watching-transformation.html

I am happy and really glad to see my student took cues from my blog post and traded this easy readable counter. Entered 0.119 and sold 0.122 with 3 pips profits and that's to me a very good trade since the whole market is down. Only selective stocks turned up and Accordia Golf Tr was one of them which turned up a lot followed by Broadway Ind. Anyway, congrats to your wins and looking forward to have more real traders.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist