Friday, November 1, 2019

Tesla - Profited From Trading in Malaysia




Just received this email from my Malaysia student where he put what I taught in my Stock Operation Course into use for the US market. The strategies I taught and the tricks I shared in the US market is real. Why? Because me myself used it every night for my own trading and you have to be merciless when it comes to trading the US market. Although his positions are small but well, for a small account and be making huge % return just based on the strategies taught, it's pretty impressive to me! Made $$ in Tesla and lost a small one in Apple? It's normal because every trader will go through a loss when just started learning and practicing and it's the same for me. I will be in Malaysia soon and looking forward to drive more US traders.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist