Tuesday, November 12, 2019

GS Holdings - $4434 Profits Coming My Talk




I remembered earlier last week where I did a preview to share my stock trading theories and strategies, I shared with a participant about this counter called GS Holdings where I told him it was a not bad stock to watch out for for entry on the long side. Today I received a trade record from him for only 50 lots longed at 0.505 and he profited $4434. Sometimes I just give stocks to others who really need my help while most of the time I don't. I am happy that he made $ but I am more glad that he learnt a skill which could last him a life time. I mean $4434 is good $$, but imagine if you can replicate the profits over and over again using the techniques I teach in my course. Congrats and see you soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist