Sunday, December 1, 2019

Stock Operation and Maneuvers Sharing KL - A New Insights for 2020




Finished another course, another important sharing to some exclusive Malaysians who came for my talk over the weekend. That shall conclude my Malaysia trip for 2019 and next year shall be the year I am doing lesser and focus more on recuperation. Shared some new strategies and insights during my course in Malaysia. Met so many of them who told me that they made $$ in the US market and they wanted to continue to trade with me and my guys. I will soon post a video I took on a 60 year old Malaysian who was so impressed with my strategies and the new found knowledge where he used to make $$ over and over again with some small losses. I will post it in Youtube soon, so stay tune.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist