Friday, December 27, 2019

Rex Intl - Touching 0.20 Again




After some weeks, Rex Intl is trying crossing 0.20 again. This stock had been heavily advertised on my blog and my student sharing session and now it's coming to fruition with so much buyers. Today after Dyna-Mac started to have more fireworks, this counter just continued to shot higher a little more with higher volumes. See the Top Volume from morning till now, you can observed the queues switched and stacked while the buyers bite. Congrats to another batch of traders who made $$ in this stock. :)

Register for my talk on Jan 15th 2020 and I will show you all how to detect big players movements using the Top 30 Volume. I will also login and share all my recent trades and the amount of $$ I made over the past 1 month. Click on the link below and see you soon!

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Update: 27/12/2019, 1.24pm






Rex Intl just touched 0.205 again!!!!!!! It was a good news released after lunch and Dyna-Mac just shot up heavily too. Just wow!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist