Monday, December 9, 2019

DBS, OCBC - Student Locked in Profits







Just received a trade record from a student. He longed DBS and OCBC last Friday and sold it today because he was in reservist and also because he wanted quick profits without worry. Last Friday was a good day to long the blue chips as posted on my blog on the below link. In fact, I shared what stocks to trade during my private event last Tuesday which I saw many copied it down. DBS gap up today while OCBC moved a little higher above the closing of last Friday. Both stocks in the Top 30 Volume which was a plus sign.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/12/a-year-end-sharing-session-watching.html

So Friday I shared those blue chips, and the STI ran up 20 points while today the STI cannot moved while the Dow moved up 330+ points? I really don't know why but whatever it is, profits was made, sharing was done before the move and that's all it matters. Looking to drive more students to make profits soon next week.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist