Friday, December 27, 2019

Top 30 Volume - Pennies Running and What To Watch Out Next?

















Some pennies are running in the Top Volume while others are taking a small simmer. Stocks like Thomson Medical and Golden Argi suddenly shot up with heavy volume with much participating buyers while other like Dyna-Mac continue to move higher and the rest just more or less taking a small breather. The STI did not move up a lot today like the HSI which I am not sure why but I do know penny stocks are in play now and hence those blue chips are taking a small reactions. Today was a fire power day because earlier in the morning, Golden Agri and Thomson Medical just shot up without giving much chance to the public for buying and the rest was history where both stocks moved up higher and maintained as of now. Looking forward to the second half.




















I am so amazed and happy that many of you bought Thomson Medical BEFORE the run you see today and made $$ out of it. It's was just by coming for my private sharing sessions and congrats on all your wins!






So register for my talk on Jan 15th 2020 and I will show you all how to detect big players movements using the Top 30 Volume. I will also share all my recent trades and the amount of $$ I made over the past 1 month. I can say the profits made for the past 1 month was absolutely amazing. Click on the link below and see you soon!

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist