Monday, December 30, 2019

Hon Corp - Singapore Firm in Hong Kong


Just saw this stock Hon Corp and studied the chart. It was a Singapore firm based stock in Hong Kong and the chart looks beautiful when it fast IPO there but slowly simmered off and tumble. From the PT I saw at the peak and the chp 4, the stock thereafter suffer more selling and then when it touched a temporary demand zone, there wasn't much big players where the stock fell off again. Soon, there was a rebound up. However looking at how the rebound happened, it was a weak one with congestion. Then the big sell down happened and it seemed like every traders/investors went into an exodus mode. As of now, I think it's going to take a long long time to recover which I am not even sure will it ever recover or not. I am not sure what's the news but the chart when the big sold down happened was rally bad enough. Those holding this counter, be careful and I would look to get out instead.

If you are a newbie or don't know anything about the stock market but yet want to make $$ using a powerful strategy that I will be sharing, register for my talk on Jan 15th 2020 and I will show you all how to detect big players movements using the Top 30 Volume. I will also share all my recent trades and the amount of $$ I made over the past 1 month together with my traders'. Click on the link below and see you soon!

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist