Tuesday, December 17, 2019

GS Holdings - Simmered Off and Came Down



GS Holdings came down a little today as the stock simmered off after yesterday's run. As I mentioned in my GS blog post yesterday, it's wise to lock in profits than to hold on to it for now since the buyers speed were pretty slow this time round. There was a momentum shift too and hence taking profits is never wrong. See my yesterday's blog post where I locking in profits.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/12/gs-holdings-selling-shares-for-profits.html

Today the stock really met with sellers. As of now it's 0.73 because the buyers weren't interested at the moment with so much ultra pennies running. Congrats to those who traded with me on this counter. Register for my talk on Jan 15th 2020 and I will show you all how to detect those slowl moving buyers in order to sell near peak. FYI, 0.765 was the peak for yesterday and I offloaded most at 0.76. :) Click the link below to register for Jan 15th

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist