Thursday, December 19, 2019

Sarine Tech - What I Saw on December 13th





On Dec 13th, I posted that I was looking to sell my shares in Sarine Tech. That day, i made a post on 8:57am and I was very determined to let it go. The day before Dec 12th, I was already observing this counter and it's of buyers combined with the sellers jamming the stock, I decided that it was time to sell and lock in profits. Today I checked back on the stock again, it came down. Sellers were mounting and buyers retreated. It proved that my analysis was once again spotted on and my decision to let go was correct. Click below to read my Dec 13th "Selling Shares" post.

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/12/sarine-tech-selling-shares.html


As of now, the price is 0.36 and luckily I did not hesitate nor thinking to sell the peak at 0.41. The moment the buyers retreated, any price is good to go. As I continue to post, I can only say next year is my 10th year blogging and with 10 years of trade and track record ( of course with some minor losses here and there), I have seen through everything that I need to know about the Singapore stock market.

Register on the link below and Come for my talk on Jan 15th where I share my experience for the past 10 years and what made me tick.

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist