Friday, December 13, 2019

Sarine Tech - Selling Shares




Traded Sarine Tech last month when the stock was at the bottom where the demand zone was. The stock battled up/down until it reached a point where I thought the chart was nice and it was time to go long. Soon, the stock traveled up after I bought. The buyers were strong and at one point, it looked as if it was going to break above 0.42 until suddenly everything jammed. I thought it was still good because of the background catalyst that was driving this stock until past 3 days when I saw that there wasn't much interest at the moment. I am looking to lock in profits today and moving on to the next stock.

Register below for my step by step stock manual preview on Jan 15th as I will share more on how to find good stocks using proven strategies.

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist