Monday, December 30, 2019

Golden Agri-Res - 500 Lots @ 0.215





One of my student just traded 500 lots of Golden Argi last month at 0.215 and the price is now 0.245 with some amazing impressive profits. The stock rose now and I am not sure if it was some mad buying or it might be the commodities futures price was up and hence Golden Argi followed. Looking at the chart, it was some sort of collections before the price really broke out. Whatever it is, good profits was made and I have to admire his guts and confidence in this counter as this stock had been down trending for years.








On another note the Top Volume was as usual active with penny stocks and Dyna-Mac was soaring quick with some crazy buying. 4 straight days of mad buying is something we seldom see in penny stocks these days while the rest of the counters just moved a little. By looking at the Top 30 Volume today, it tells me that many stocks are waiting for unloading and I believe it's wise to lock in profits first to avoid any sell down later. Penny stocks had ran too much and it's only wise to take profits now.

If you are a newbie or don't know anything about the stock market but yet want to make $$ using a powerful strategy that I will be sharing, register for my talk on Jan 15th 2020 and I will show you all how to detect big players movements using the Top 30 Volume. I will also share all my recent trades and the amount of $$ I made over the past 1 month together with my traders'. Click on the link below and see you soon!

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist