Thursday, December 12, 2019

Dyna-Mac - 5.8% Power Move




Dyna-Mac turned up today and the stock had a 5.8% return where buyers were willing to take in higher prices. On Nov 26, the stock wasn't in the Top Volume and I predicted that the stock would suffer selling first and indeed it happened. From 0.11 low to 0.127 high, the stock was just flusing down weak holders and then ready to move like today. See my Nov 26 post where I predicted the stock would suffer selling first then turned up.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/11/dyna-mac-watching-transformation.html

Register below for my step by step stock manual preview on Jan 15th as I will share more on how to find good stocks using proven strategies.

Click to register for a Preview of Step by Step Stock Manual Revealed

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist